Online Application for Employment - ScreamFest Calgary 2020
Do you have a strong stomach and weak sense of smell? Are you a real go-getter? (As in "go get her!") Do you secretly think the Zombies will choose to make you a pet instead of food? Then we
might have a spot for you at ScreamFest.
Please fill out our online application form below and submit your resume.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, we can only hire ghouls 15 and older.
Event Management/Team Leaders – Do you have what it takes?
- Do you have previous management experience?
- Are you organized?
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Can you handle stressful situations calmly and with grace?
We are looking for team players with the ability to inspire & motivate others. Please fill out the online application form below, submit your resume & indicate your interest in a
Please read the following rules and guidelines thoroughly prior to submitting your online application.
- You are expected to arrive at least 30 minutes before your shift begins.
- You are expected to dress in your scariest costume. Guidelines will be provided.
- Be sure to bring enough food and drink to last your shift.
- For your protection, make sure you are not within arms reach when scaring customers.
- Under NO circumstances are employees allowed to touch customers in any way.
- In haunted houses if someone is truly frightened do not scare them. Talk to them out of character and offer to show them the way to the exit.
- You are required to remain in your positions until relieved by another employee.
- You are responsible for transporation to and from the event for your shift.
- Direct Deposits will be issued by ADP within 10 business days from the last day of the event. To ensure quick payment, please make sure all information provided in this application
is complete, up to date, and accurate.
COVID-19 Policies and Procedues
- Mandatory pre-training for all employees, temporary staff and actors to ensure they understand and feel confident managing COVID-19 protocols.
Masks are mandatory for all actors, and staff. Full face Halloween masks are not permitted, and are not considered proper PPE under The City of Calgary bylaw.
- Daily check-in and pre-screening before each shift.
- Do not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose and sore throat. Quarantine is required if you have travelled
internationally or come in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
There is a risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. Guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular
disease, chronic kidney disease and immune deficiencies are especially vulnerable and should consider postponing their visit.
The safety of all our attendees, exhibitors, and staff is of top priority.
The below list of Covid-19 safety measures and protocols
have been approved and endorsed by Alberta Health Services.